Rules and Regulations
Camping Guidelines at Black Oak RV Park
- Reservation must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- The maximum number of RV’s per site is one
- Tent camping is not permitted on site.
- Each reservation rate includes two adults and their immediate household.
- The maximum number of vehicles per site is two. No parking permitted on roadways. Discuss parking of vehicles or equipment that exceeds the allowed number of vehicles with Management.
- Pets are complimentary but limited to 2 pets per RV site.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
- Check-in – Any time after 4:00 pm
- After 8:00 pm, guests may call management for assistance or drive directly to their designated site.
- Check-out – 3:00 pm
- Late checkouts are not permitted.
- Daily Office Hours 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Quiet Hours 10:00 pm to 7:00 am
- Reservations canceled 14 days prior to arrival will receive a full refund.
- Reservations cancelled 72 hours prior to arrival will assume a $50 cancellation fee and then refunded the remainder of their reservation balance.
- Reservations canceled within 72 hours of arrival will assume the $50 cancellation fee plus the rate for a one-night stay and then refunded the remainder of their reservation balance.
- Refunds are not provided for early departures, inclement weather, or no-notification and no-show reservations.
GENERAL PARK POLICIES
- Please be respectful/mindful of your neighboring guests.
- Residents are responsible for all guests and their conduct while in the park.
- Please do not engage or mistreat local wildlife.
- Please do not cut, carve, pluck, or harm the plants and trees within the park.
- Please do not vandalize or damage public facilities.
- Black Oak RV Park and its agents, employees, and successors are not responsible for any liability, claims, demands, costs, charges, and expenses whatsoever incident to personal injury, property damage, and/or losses which may be sustained as a result of utilizing the RV Resort property and neighboring properties.
- Residents are responsible for keeping their sites clean and neat.
- No permanent attachments are permitted.
Fireworks of any kind are prohibited.
Campfires are the responsibility of the camper and are restricted to the fire rings and grills provided. Large fires and the burning of trash are strictly prohibited.
Please put out your fire completely before leaving
The discharging of firearms, bb guns, paintball funs, bows, slingshots, or any other devices that use burning powder, explosives (including fireworks), compressed gasses, etc., is prohibited.
- Residents under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- NO aggressive or vicious dogs.
- All vaccinations must be up to date.
- All pets must always be kept on a leash.
- Please pick up after your pets and properly dispose of the waste.
- Pets must be refrained from disturbing other visitors, especially during quiet hours.
- Pets are restricted from the playground area, activities court, restrooms, General Store, Office, and pool area.
- Pets are not to be left outside unattended at any time.
LITTER AND WASTE
- Trash is to be bagged and placed at the end of the site everyday by 3pm for maintenance to pick up. If you miss trash pick-up, notify management.
- Trash is not to be left outside overnight.
- Please help maintain a clean and tidy RV Park by not littering.
- Storing of trash in truck beds, boats, and trailers is strictly prohibited. It must be bagged and available for maintenance pickup.
- To prevent clogged sewer lines, DO NOT flush sanitary napkins, disposable diapers, Kleenex, paper towels, cigarette butts, cooking grease, or any other non-dissolvable materials or foreign objects down toilets and sinks. The costs of clearance of stoppages or repairs of sewer lines caused by guest’s negligence or improper usage or intentional misuse, are the responsibility of the guest and my be charged to guest.
- No alcohol consumption by minors is allowed. Any drunk/disorderly persons will be removed from the premises.
- Black Oak RV Park assumes no responsibility for personal property left at your site.
- All local, state, and federal laws must be obeyed.
- Hunting is strictly prohibited and not allowed.
- All vehicles must abide by 5 MPH maximum speed limit.
OFF-ROAD VEHICLES AND MOTORCYCLES
- All vehicles on property must be operated by a licensed driver and must be registered at the time of check-in.
- All ATVs, motorcycles, and golf carts may only be operated within the property by a licensed driver.
- Vehicles must be operated in a safe, courteous, and cautious manner, and drivers must obey all posted traffic control signs.
- Pedestrians, electric carts, and bicycles shall be granted the right of way.
- Operating a vehicle in the resort under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be deemed a material irreparable breach of the rules and regulations agreement and will constitute cause for immediate eviction.
- Black Oak RV Park is not responsible for any damages or injury while operating a vehicle inside or outside of the park.
- Pool hours are from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
- There will be No Lifeguard on Duty. Guests may swim at their own risk.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Guests are required to abide by all rules posted within the pool facilities.